Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Hutch

Every season I decorate the hutch in our dining room.  Last weekend I decorated it for Halloween!  I love the turquoise and orange colors that I used to decorate with this Halloween.  Ava painted a turquoise pumpkin on the top shelf.  I kept a lot of my milk glass out too and I love the white pumpkin that I found at a farm stand!


My friend Sabrina made this subway art for the craft show last weekend.  I was excited that it didn't sell because that meant I got to bring it home!

I added halloween pretzels to our candy basket.  I hope this helps us to eat less Halloweeen candy this year!
I got this cute basket at Wal-Mart and added the orange ribbon.


This cute happy Halloween sign is in our living room.  I spray painted the frame orange.  I really like the way it turned out!  I got the Halloween sign from this blog.

I have one last Halloween decoration to show.  I made this adorable rag wreath for the craft show.  I can't believe it didn't sell!  I'm sort of glad it didn't because that means I got to keep it for my house!  I love all the different colors in this wreath!


Happy Tuesday!! 
  

0 comments: