Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our weekend!

This weekend was busy, busy, busy!  I'm exhausted I'm ready for the week so I can rest-ha ha!


As part of my job I coordinate a craft show during our homecoming weekend.  My talented friend Sabrina had a table in the show and I added a few things that I made.  I thought our table display was so pretty! It was fun putting it all together.  Sabrina made that Halloween subway art sign.  I'm so glad it didn't sell because after the show I bought it!  It looks adorable in our dining room. 


Yesterday during the craft show two of my former students Jackie and Junait came to visit me!  I was SO happy to see them!  Jackie was Ava's babysitter one summer.  They dated in college and got married last weekend!  They are both teachers now and came up from NYC to visit during homecoming.  It was fun catching up with them!


 Ava was sad because she didn't get to see Jackie and Junait.  Ava is going to be in the Nutcracker ballet in December she was at her first Nutcracker practice on Saturday!  

Last night Brock had four of his friends sleep over.  I know they had a good time because our basement was a mess and all of our snacks are gone.    Boys are loud and stinky but I know in  four years Brock will be away at college and I will wish that they were still hanging out at our house playing basketball and eating everything in our fridge! 

This afternoon we watched Ethan and Eliza for Sabrina.  We put Eliza on our lazy susan on our table and spun her around.   She loved it!  I love this picture of the two of them!
These two girls are growing up WAY too fast too! Here is one of the first pictures of the two of them together. I love how Ava doesn't have any front teeth in this picture.



I hope you had a great weekend!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish I could have been at the craft fair--so much cute stuff! B & A are growing up so quickly--give them a hug from me!

Sabrina said...

OMG, I got choked up when I saw the two pictures of A and E. I can't believe how fast time flies. Nice pics of the craft show too!