Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday catch up!


Here are some more pictures from my blogging break.  I thought I would share.  After this post I will be all caught up!

Last week Ava had watch week at her ballet studio.  After we watched her class I took a picture of Ava and her friend Mary. These two are such good friends and are so sweet together. 
I wanted to show my Valentine's Day mantle.  I know I'm a few days late but since I have been sick Graig and I are going out to dinner tonight.  So we are celebrating Valentine's Day week at our house!

Here are my Ballard Design jars.  Imagine these filled up with candy because they did have candy in them for about a day and then my family (and me!)  ate all the candy. 

I love this love banner I got on Etsy!  I'm sad that I'm going to have to take it down until next year :(

I made the red and white candy cane wreath for Christmas. I just kept it up for Valentine's Day.  I'm going to take out all the red and replace it with white felt and use it for St. Patrick's Day and Easter!

A close up of the top of our mantle.  I got the white pitcher at TJ Maxx. 

I ordered some pillow covers on Very Jane before Christmas and they FINALLY came in!  I love how they look in our sun room.  I really like the gray and red together. 

Here is part of our Valentine's Hutch in the dining room.  I put little treats in Brock and Ava's mailbox for a few weeks before Valentine's Day.  They liked checking in their mailbox every day to see if they had a treat!

We are really trying to eat more at home so Ava helped me make this menu board for our meals this week.  Tonight the kids are eating leftovers and Graig and I are going out to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Happy Thursday!!

0 comments: