Wednesday, February 22, 2012

St. Patrick's Day hutch and a surprise party

I thought I would show some pictures of our St. Patrick's Day hutch!  I used my green and turquoise fiesta ware and my milk glass.  I wanted it to look spring-y and green without going overboard with leprechauns and shamrocks.
Here is a close up of my middle shelf. My Dad got me the green fiestaware plate for $1!  I love it even though it has a chip on it at the bottom. 

Here's a close up of some fiestaware plates and bowls and some of my milk glass vases.  I love how all of the dishes look together.   
I love these numbered jars I got at HomeGoods!

I got this bowl at TJ Maxx.  

Last night we had a surprise 40th bday party for my  friend for my neigbor and good friend Heidi! Graig and I got to bring her to the party so that was fun!  We told her we were all going out to dinner but Graig had to make a quick stop at the Elk's club.  When we got there all of her friends, co-workers and family was there!  Here is me and Heidi with our friends Courtney and Lesley. 
Heidi and her husband Brett have 4 kids!  Here is the birthday girl with her four adorable kids!

This week Brock and Ava are on winter break so today for lunch I took Ava and her friend Marty out for Mexican food.  It's Ash Wednesday so we can't eat meat but it was still good!  I have decided to give up diet cokes before noon (I always drink one for breakfast it's a terrible habit!) and sweets for lent.  Brock and Ava are still deciding what they are going to give up. 

Tonight is the monthly Wine Night so I've got to get going to that event. Happy Wednesday! 

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You're hutch looks great!