Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!   This week FLEW by we had something going on every night and I am looking forward to the weekend so we can relax a bit. Today I’m linking up to share my Friday Favorites.  Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika to show you my Friday favorites.  




1.  Last weekend we went to Long Island to watch our girl play in a basketball tournament with her AAU team.  Her teammates are from schools all over our area.  It was fun getting to know them a little bit better and it was nice to be together as a family for the weekend.  Her team went 4-0 in the tournament!  




2.  Last Friday Rachael and I had our monthly craft night for our business Branch and Bloom.  We made these cute chalkboard planters.  Our craft night was also a fundraiser for our local library.  We were able to raise $120 for the library st our craft night.  They are going to use the money to buy pillows for the kids who come to story time.




3. The Botany club on the campus where I work sold plants and succulents as a fundraiser this week. I couldn’t resist and bought a pot of succulent hen and chicks I planted them and think they add a little touch of spring to our house.  We desperately need spring btw, it has SNOWED every day this week. 😫😫


4.  Graig and I went to see the movie Chappaquiddick on Wednesday.  I love history and I love the Kennedy family so I thought this would be an interesting movie to watch. The accident happened in 1969 and I didn’t know much about it before the movie.   The movie was  based on the facts surrounding the accident and the aftermath of it.  It was very interesting to watch the family dynamics in this movie and the power that Joe Kennedy held over his youngest son. 


That's it for me this week.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! 
Xoxo

0 comments: