Thursday, April 5, 2018

Life Lately

I've been having some technical issues with my blog and haven't been able to post in a few days :(
I am hoping everything is fixed so I am able to post.  I have so much to share!  Here is a look at our life lately.

Last night I hosted our monthly Bunco game.  It was fun as always.  It's always great to catch up with these ladies.  


I made a some yummy snacks and a signature drink of course!! I set up the food on my desk in the living room and it worked out great!  


I set up the drinks in the kitchen.  I will post instructions on how to make the Bunco Tart on Saturday.  Everyone loved this drink.  I drank seltzer at Bunco because I had to get up early this morning to run.  But everyone loved this drink and it's a fun spring.summer cocktail!!



This week is Greek Week and we have different fun events planned every night.  The students have been loving it!!  


The Easter Bunny came to our house on Sunday!  Ava got a big basket of candy and a gift certificate for a manicure.  We also went to church and had a big Easter dinner at home. 


Saturday night my friend Heidi hosted a craft night at her house. I made a welcome sign that it turns out I have no place for in my house so I am going to sell it at the Holiday Market.   It was so fun to get together and catch up with these ladies.  


 Ava and I went to a green house/farm stand on Saturday to look at the plants and buy some fresh produce for our Easter dinner.  I got a couple of little plants for our house.  Even though it is snowing today I am so happy it's almost spring in upstate NY!!


 G's brother and his family has been visiting from Colorado this week. It has been fun having them in NY.  Ava loves her baby cousin Gabe. 



That's it for me today.  I hope you've had a great week!!

Xoxo

0 comments: