Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday Snack {Wonton Tacos}

I have a delicious snack for you today.  A few weeks ago I went to my friend Heidi's for a craft night and I brought these delicious Won Ton Tacos along for us to snack on.  Our craft night was right during the dinner time so I wanted to make something hearty and delicious for us to share.  I looked on pinterest and found Won Ton Tacos and thought that would be good to make.  I love anything with taco meat in it!


{Wonton Tacos}
1 lb. lean ground beef, browned and drained
1 envelope taco season
1 (10oz.) can Ro-tel diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
48 wonton wrappers

 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Generously coat a standard sized muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.  Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, cheese and  tomatoes in a bowl and stir until combined.  


(Here are the tomatoes that I used) they gave this dish a little kick and a lot of flavor!!


Line each cup of muffin tin with a wonton wrapper.  Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture and top with 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese.


Add another layer of wonton wrapper, and another tablespoon of shredded cheese.  


Cook in the oven for 11 minutes on 375 and enjoy!!  You can serve these with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. 


Happy Saturday!! 


0 comments: