Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends. This week was a lot of fun.  I did a few fun things after work and   Ava was in Phoenix enjoying her spring break with her Grandma Jan and Brock.  Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1.  Ava has spent the week with her grandma and Brock in Arizona.  I am SO thrilled she got to do something fun on her spring break!  They explored Phoenix, she went to class at ASU with Brock.  They had a great week.  Ava comes home today and I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug. 



2.  Walmart has the cutest galvanized metal stuff for spring.  I have so many serving dishes, platters, plates and more but I always love to get a couple of new things.  I got the utensil caddy this week and I think I'll use it all summer!



3.  I've been in the mood to play in the dirt and it's still too early in NY so I was thrilled this week when someone called and booked a private craft party with me for Branch and Bloom.  She wants to make terrariums in the class which will be so fun!!  We did three terrarium classes last year.  They are quite popular for us especially in the spring!




I am so happy it's Easter weekend!  We have a few fun things planned plus Church and a big Easter dinner on Sunday.  I hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend with your peeps.

Xoxo




0 comments: