Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Things {February}

Here's my happy things post for February.  Each night I write down one thing I'm happy about or one good thing that happened during the day.  I write down one thing before bed each night and it's a fun little excercise in gratitute.  I have SO much to be thankful for and I want to remember those fun little moments. 

Here are my past Happy Things posts

January

2017 ( I quit doing this in September I don't know why...life just got too busy!)

2016

February 2018
1 Amazing yoga class and then a  meeting for the annual Mardi Gras gala 
2 Cooking class in Albany
3 Boot camp and made sesame chicken with Ava
4 Snowed in for the Superbowl
5
6-lunch with my dear friend Donna
7-SNOW DAY!!
8 sick-ugh
9 sick-ugh
10 sick-ugh
11 I'm finally feeling better!!
12 Full day-work, family, friends, volunteer stuff.  I love days like these!!
13 Watched Ladybird movie with my friend Inez
14 Valentine's dinner and a movie with G and My Dad's birthday!
15 Bookclub-good meal and conversation
16 Breakfast out and plant shopping with my friend Jenn  at a greenhouse and sushi lunch with friends  
17 Brunch with girls
18 Pitch party with friends
19 Make up party
20 Nice dinner together as a family
21 Got new glasses!
22 Took a lovely nap
23 Watched Get Out (my 6th Oscar nominated film!)
24 Shopping day in Albany and went to a basketball game together as a family
25 Made chicken pad thai with Ava
26 Bookclub
27 Watched Graig ref a playoff game in basketball
28 It was so nice outside I got to take a walk at lunch and then girls night out

Happy Thursday!

Xoxo

0 comments: