Thursday, March 29, 2018

What's Up Wednesday? {March}

Today I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday.  Just like February March flew by for me!!  You can can what we've been up to below!  Happy Spring






What were eating this week...It's just Graig and I think week so I made a big Italian Beef so we've been eating that.  I'm going out with friends the next two nights so no cooking-yay!!
And we've been eating the delicious Salted Caramel  Bars I made on Saturday. 


What I'm reminiscing about...our Ava turned 16 in March!  That is definitely something I've been reminiscing about. Our baby girl is almost all grown up.  She got her permit on her birthday and we've been taking turns giving her driving lessons. 


What I'm loving...the warm weather!!  It finally feels like spring in NY and I've been getting outside to take walks every day after work.  Also Brock and Ava are together this week in Arizona with Grandma Jan!  I love that Ava and her grandma could spend their spring break with Brock.  They have been having a blast.  Ava even went to classes with Brock yesterday at ASU!!



What we've been up to...Work has been busy for both G and me, and we are in the process of buying a second rental house (we close on Friday) and we have been looking at new SUV's for me-yay!!

What I'm dreading...nothing too crazy at the momemt

What I'm working on...I need to start working on three family memory books-one for 2016, one for 2017 and one from the tree.  I planned to do them as part of my Happiness Project for March.  I still haven't started.  I hope I can start on them this weekend.    And  we are buying a second rental house on Friday so updating that is going to keep us very busy!!  It needs new paint, two new kitchens, and a ton of other little things.  

What I'm excited about...I have lots of fun things planned for April and May-including a girls trip, a concert and a trip to the spa!!!  I love the spring and I also hope to do a lot of hiking and working in my flower beds.  

What I'm watching/reading...I did my March book review on Monday.  You can read that here.  I just started reading Red Notice.  A true story about Vladimir Putin's biggest enemy.  It reads like John Grisham book but it's all true.  I am only a few chapters in to this book but I am hooked.  It is so interesting.  Here is a recent article about Bill Browder the author of the book 



What I'm listening to...I downloaded the best library app called Libby and you can listen to audio books.  This week I started listening to The Goldfinch   I listen to this when I'm doing things around the house and getting ready for work in the morning.  and the Libby app is fantastic!  They have so many books you can check out and you can listen or read them on your device.  All you need is your library card.  The best part it's free!!!





What I'm doing this weekend...It's Easter weekend!!  Our niece and nephew are visiting from Colorado so we will spend time with them, we are going to color Easter Eggs, go to Church and make a big Easter dinner!

What I'm looking forward to next month...everything spring-cute dresses, flowers, hikes and walks!  Bring it on.


Happy Wednesday!!!


0 comments: