Thursday, March 22, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends. This week FLEW by.  I’m so happy it’s Friday!!  I’m actually working a lot this weekend because I’m coordinating a leadership conference on campus.  Sunday Graig and I have a full day of worked planned around our house to get ready for our summer baseball renters. Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.




1.  My absolute favorite from this week is Ava’s birthday!   Her birthday was on Monday and she got her drivers permit. She has been driving all week.  It’s crazy to think we are going to have another driver in our family!  We celebrated by having a quiet dinner at home. 



2.  Next week Ava is on spring break and she and grandma Jan are headed to Arizona to see Brock!  I know they are going to have the best time and I’m so happy they get to go and see him.



3.  I love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day and last weekend we did a few fun things to celebrate the holiday.  Friday night my students and I volunteered at a mother/son dance called the Shamrock Swing.  I was on the committee that planned it and my business Branch and Bloom did the centerpieces.  My students helped by making popcorn and cotton candy and they made treat bags for each of the kids.  There were 300 people at the event.  It was a great night!







Saturday morning Ava and I went to the St. Patrick’s Day parade in Utica with my friends Sabrina and Rachael.  It was a fun morning but it was freezing cold!! The good news is we got our picture taken with St.Patrick 😉



4.  I’m in a women’s community service organization in our town  and this week we put together 40 cancer care kits for people in chemotherpy.  In the kits we included a blanket (handmade by my students), a journal, lotion, lip balm, hand sanitizer and a water bottle.  I am so glad we did this project.  These kits will help so many people!  It’s a favorite from this week for sure ❤️




I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Xoxo
























































0 comments: