Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends.  This week FLEW by.  I’m so happy it’s Friday!!   Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.



 1.  Our Ava is turning 16 on Monday!!!!  I can’t believe our baby girl will be 16.  We are going to celebrate this weekend and have a nice dinner together in Monday.


2.  Last week I went to the Philadelphia flower show with my friend Jenn.  It’s the oldest flower show in the country we had a great time looking at all the exhibits.  It is one of my very favorite things to do in the spring.


3.  Last Friday we had our monthly craft class for Branch and Bloom.  We made reversible signs that said SPRING on one side and SUMMER on the other.  It was a fun project!  Our craft night was also fundraiser for an animal rescue organization and I’m happy to report that we raised $160 for it.


4. Saturday I went to an outdoor winter festival in our town. It’s called snowmegang and it’s held every March.  It was a fun afternoon. And yes it’s still snowing here.



5.  My students are volunteering tomorrow at a mother/son dance in our town called the Shamrock Swing.  On Monday we got pizza for dinner and made 300 party favors for he moms and their sons.  Tomorrow night at the party they will be making cotton candy and popcorn and putting temporary tattoos on the kids.  It should be a fun night!!


6.Sunday night I got together with my friends Vicki and Rachael  and we had a cooking class together and Vicki taught us to make homemade shrimp scampi and homemade Caesar salad.  Both were amazing and I’m going to post the recipes next week.  





This weekend we are going to celebrate St. Patrick’s day and Ava’s birthday!!  


Happy Friday❤️
Xoxo 



0 comments: