Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Crafty Wednesday {Holiday Market}

Saturday my friend Rachael and I hosted our 6th annual Holiday Market at our friend Stephanie’s kitchen design studio.   We invite all of our crafty friends to take over a kitchen and sell their crafts and holiday food items.  Admission the the Holiday Market was a canned food item for the local elementary schools’ backpack program.    We had so any people come and visit with us and shop that day. It was such a fun day!!!


We served champagne and cookies both were a big hit!



Here are Rachael and I before the Market started.  We are thrilled with how much our little Holiday Market has grown.  The first couple of years we held it at her house.  Now we get about 400 people that come through each year-it is just amazing!!


My friend Sabrina and I make similar stuff so we share a kitchen.  We got matching aprons this year to be extra festive! 



Stephanie,Sabrina and Rachael and I.


Here are some pics of some crafts Sabrina and I made. I had turquoise blue tags made at Vistaprint for the stuff that I made.  I loved making all my crafts this year but I am SO done with crafts for a while. I honestly don't know how people do more than one craft show a year.  It is SO much work. I always love our Holiday Market but I'm also glad when it's over!






Rachael always makes candles and body care products.  She always has a beautiful booth.  I just love the white candle holders that she used this year. 


Here are some pictures of things our other friends made.  We had wreaths, jewelry, succulent arrangements and so much more.  I just love the variety that we have at our Holiday Market.



It was a great day and I already have some ideas for what I'm going to make next year!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

0 comments: