Thursday, November 29, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!   I’m so happy it’s the weekend.  We have a big weekend.  Ava is playing high school basketball again after being away in the Czech Republic last year.  I can’t wait to watch our girl play tonight!! 





Here are my favorites from the week

1.  It was back to the regular grind after being in Texas last week for Thanksgiving.  I’m so thankful I was able to go and spend time with my Dad and sister and her family.  We had the best time!  







2.  I’m the president of the garden club and we have been working hard all week making Christmas arrangements and wreaths for our greens sale tomorrow. Our members made 130 arrangements and 50 wreaths to sell tomorrow.  We are also having a luncheon and a bake sale.  It’s our biggest fundraiser of the year and it’s  always a great day.




3. I’m teaching two craft classes on Saturday with my friend Rachael for our business, Branch and Bloom.  We are teaching s wreath making class and a kissing ball class at our city’s Christmas festival.  We have been busy collecting greens all week.  We taught the wreath class last year and it was so much fun.  We have been gathering greens all week for our wreaths and kissing balls.  We are thankful for friends with lots of evergreen trees in their yards and property.  This pile is one of many that we collected for our classes.



4. Two years ago a tree from our yard was the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center.  A lot of our friends and family went down with us to the city to see the tree get lit.  On Wednesday I invited some friends over to watch the tree lighting ceremony on TV.  I did this last year and it was really a really fun way to kick off all the holiday festivities.  You can see some pics from last year’s party here.





That’s it for me this week.  I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!
Xoxo






















































0 comments: