Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Babies, Being Busy and The Obamas

I had no idea what to call this post, I have so many things to write about today so I hope you will excuse the weird title :) I know it's all over the place and that's how this post is going to be!


First of all I am so excited this week because 2 of my friends at work and 2 of my favorite bloggers are having (or have already had) baby BOYS!! One of my favorite bloggers Blue Eyed Bride, is going to be induced tomorrow morning and Whitney just had her baby over the weekend. My friend Rebecca at work had her baby last weekend and my friend Robin (whose office is right next to mine) is going to have her baby any day! For a while I thought everyone I knew was having girls but now it seems like everyone is having boys!

Second I feel like the four of us are constantly going in different directions with work, school, after school activities, friends, etc. So I am going to copy Her Southern Charm and start a Home Organization notebook. I just started working on this project and I think it will be a fun one to work on over the summer, I will show you what it looks like when I am all done.

I can't wait to see the Obama special that was on NBC last night and tonight, I didn't get a chance to watch it yet but I DVR'd it and I can't wait to see it! A preview was on the Today show today and all four of us were glued to the TV while it was on! Hopefully, I will get a chance to watch it over the weekend.
I better get to bed I have a full day conference tomorrow for work, I hope to squeeze in a little shopping too after the conference :)

2 comments:

EC said...

I missed the Obama family special! I'm hoping they play it again.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

The Obama special was really awesome actually. Less about Obama and more about a day in the life of the President. Fascinating! And Bo the dog is adorable!!