Thursday, June 4, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!!


It's time for another Show us where you live Friday that Kelly's blog is hosting. Last week was kids rooms, I love Brock and Ava's rooms but I didn't have time to take and post pictures last week, I will have to do that soon.

This week is Home Offices! Our office is right next to our dining room and I love having that space for our computer, our files and other stuff. Since we live in an old house we have a lot of built in shelves. I love having this wall of shelves in our office, it's great for storage! The couch Graig has had since Grad school! It is about 15 years old and it's SO comfortable!! This little table and chairs we bought 10years ago when Brock was 2, it was his birthday present. Underneath the table we wrote a note to him and we outlined his hand and our hands in sharpie. After Brock got too big for the table then Ava used it, now Ava is too big for it but I can't put it away, I love it and it reminds me when they were little and all the time they spent coloring and playing with play dough at this table, I am not ready to put it away yet :)On the other side of the room is our desk, we looked for months for a desk that would fit in this little space, Graig finally found one and this is where Graig uses the computer, I always use the laptop.
We also have this teeny tiny bathroom in our office. I think this used to be a closet and I think our office was used as a bedroom and then the closet was turned into a bathroom because most people want a bathroom on their main living floor, I guess they didn't think of putting a bathroom downstairs in 1920 when our house was built!
I hope you enjoyed the tour of our office!! Enjoy your weekend!! I am so happy it's Friday!!

10 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I would love a wall of storage like that!

Grandma~rella said...

GREAT storage~WOW! Love all the sweet things you have displayed and that bay window is FABULOUS!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

What a beautiful bay window!

Tara G. said...

I sure wish our office had a bathroom attached!

Pam Bowers said...

I agree...downstairs bathroom is a must. Love the built-ins.

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Angie,
This looks great!
You have it so well organized.

Have a blessed day.
~Melissa :)

Roeshel said...

I love the storage and the huge window...I'd never want to leave the office. It looks like a cozy place to be. :) Thanks for the tour!
Roeshel

Kelley said...

What a fabulous office work space. I love the wall storage.

Courtney said...

Great office. I love all the built in shelves!

The Mrs. said...

Love it, so organized and cute!