Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer shells

I have been doing some summer decorating to spruce our house up for summer! Let me start out with my favorite new decoration, this is an art project that Ava made at school. She is so proud of it. I think it turned out really cute!I love seashells and sand so I made this little display with my glass jars from Ballard Designs
I got this little glass jar at a yard sale for 25 cents!! It's in our dining room.
A little display with shells and a candle, I put this in our sunroom. I think this says SUMMER!A lemon tree that I ordered from Pottery Barn. I like the way it looks on our fireplace in our living room. While I was taking all of these pictures Brock was laying on the couch. Doesn't he look so tired? He played baseball and basketball last night so he was one tired boy when he got home!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Ava's art project is precious! I think she could sell it. :) I love "freshening" up my decorations. It's so simple but such a good feeling.