Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Craft Night!

Saturday night my friend Sabrina and I got together and had a little craft night.  We spent the morning going to yard sales which weren't that great.  We did go to a junk store that Sabrina loves and we found some really cute things!  I got some new white dishes and some wooden boxes.  We also went to Home Depot to get some Martha Stewart paint samples to paint our boxes. 

Mine was an odd shape so I didn't  know what to do with it, Sabrina suggested I add a candle and some sea shells and I did and I LOVE the way it turned out.  We have it on our dining room table and I am going to keep it there all summer.   




Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

C said...

I'm probably going to have another yard sale this year - I probably can't do the 5/22 Otego days because I have to be at Commencement, but I may go for the next day, or 5/30...stay tuned! :)

Janna said...

It looks really cute and perfect for summer!

Dina said...

You are so crafty. That is really cute!