Monday, May 3, 2010

First Communion Friends

As promised here are some pictures with her friends on her first Communion Day.  We are  blessed that she had so many of her friends share this special day with her!  There were about 25 kids that made their first Communion with Ava.  It was so sweet to see them all dressed up for their big day!

Ava with her friend Maria, they have been friends since they were born!  They went to daycare and pre-school together.  They also took ballet together for two years.  They go to different schools now but I know they will always be close. 


Ava with her friend Meagann.  I LOVE this girl! They are like two peas in a pod when they are together.  This is one of my favorites from the first Communion. 


Ava with her friend Jake.  They have been friends since birth!  I work with Jake's Mom and they were born one month apart.  I am saving this picture for their wedding slideshow-ha ha!

Ava with her Grandma Jan, this is such a sweet picture of them.  I am so thankful that she was there and was able to be part of Ava's special day. 

Ava and me!

Papa Larry, Shirley and Ava

Ava with our neigbors Mickaela and Anika.  These girls are the sweetest things!  Ava is always and their house or the girls are always at our house.  They love playing together.  These pictures of them are so sweet!





All the children that made their first communion with Father Joe.  This isn't the greatest picture but I'm glad we at least got one of the group.  All of the parents, grandparents, etc were trying to take pictures that's why all the kids are looking all over the place.   Ava is in the way back so you can't see her. 


Next time I will show you pictures from our First Communion Party!    We did this party with Jake's family at their house.  I am so glad that we were able to have the party at their house because Graig and Brock were down at the Little League field ALL day!  We got barbeque from Brook's so we didn't have to cook much just some sides and appetizers. 

1 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute--I'm glad so many people were able to be there for Ava's special day! She looks so cute!