Sunday, May 16, 2010

garage sale finds!





Yesterday I found some GREAT things at yard sales in our town.  This is the very beginning of yard sale season and I am so excited!  I love going and finding treasures!  Ava and I left our house at 7:45 am

My absolute favorite item of the day was this little table.  I am going to paint it and it's going to go in a corner in our living room.  I was so excited about this that I already went out and got the paint.  I am going robin's egg blue on the bottom and an off white for the top.  (Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest,  I took them with my iphone.



I have been looking for a birdcage forever.  I really like this one it's yellow. I cleaned it up last night and I am going to put a plant in it. 

Pretty bowls, you can never have too many!   These were only 1.25 each!  I am not sure what I will do with them but I do love them!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lovin' that table...how much did you pay for it? A idea for those beautiful bowls...put some sea shells in one and maybe some fruit in the other.

Blessings,
Linda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great table. Love the size and shape. It will be gorgeous painted. The birdcage is wonderful too. I agree, always needing another bowl. You found some great things. Hugs, Marty

Janna said...

That's such a cute table. I can't wait to see it after you paint it!

Michelle said...

What great finds!