Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This and That

Last night I went to Home Depot to look for new cushions for our outside chairs.  I have it narrowed down to these two options.  I usually like lighter colors like the blue/green color combo but I also really like the bright coral/teal blue one.  I need to decide soon because I want these on our deck for the Memorial Day Weekend!

I bought this Pottery Barn bucket at a yard sale for $2!  I love it, the price tag from PB said $42!  I would never ever spend that much on a bucket.  I bought some vinyl lettering off etsy.  I am going to add a pretty plant to it and keep it outside on our deck this summer! 


I also finished painting my little table that I got for $20 at an antiques store.  I painted it SW Oyster Bay.  I LOVE the way it turned out!  I got the birdcage for $5 at the same antique sale.  I am going to get a fern plant to put in the birdcage.  I really like this plant but I don't think it looks right in there. 

Last night I also bought these 2 plants at Home Depot.  I can't wait to go home after work and plant them tonight!




We have a busy night tonight.  Brock and Graig are going to watch a Little League game  and I want to plant some flowers.  I hope Ava and I have a chance to run over to the mall.  I need to pick up a few summer tops, it's SO hot here-90 degrees!!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Barrett said...

I love that coral and blue combination on the cushion. I have a hard time venturing away from the blues and greens too. I sent my daughters to buy pillows for my front porch before a party and they brought home bright purple and green print pillows. When I first saw them in the bag I didn't like them at all, but when we put them on the porch, they were wonderful. I am glad I sent them alone.

Janna said...

I love the bucket you bought and your table looks so cute.

Erin said...

I love the coral and blue!