Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, Friday!

TGIF, I am so glad it's Friday!  It was a short work week but Ava and Brock both had a little stomach bug and just getting back into the swing of things has made this a loooong week!

I am happy to say that I am doing pretty good with my resolutions expect for the not drinking diet coke.  I can't help it I LOVE diet coke and I don't think I'm going to give it up.  I love it too much!

I started using my fitness pal to track what I eat and my exercise which I absolutely love.  It makes writing down what I eat so much easier.  And it's a free app on the iPhone!  I have been using it for 2 days this is my day so far today.  I already tracked some stuff that I plan on eating later at my Bunco party! 


I found this picture on another blog and it's SO true!  I do want to eat healthier this year but I also have to be careful.  I have a certain 9 year old that watches everything I do and say so I don't want to be obsessed with this. I just want to be healthy. 

I need to start getting ready for Bunco night which starts in a few hours.  I am looking forward to a fun night with friends!
Happy Friday!

0 comments: