Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our weekend!

My weekend started on Friday because I stayed home because it was my birthday! I turned 36! I had a fun filled day. I started at an early morning exercise class and then I went to b-fast with 2 friends Sabrina and Sara. We didn't take pictures
My friend Heidi picked me up and we went shopping and met Rebecca for lunch.

Friday night Graig and I went out for my birthday dinner. Ava and her friend Marty came with us. Here we are at dinner. Don't Marty and Ava looked excited?

After dinner we went to TJ Maxx and I got a couple of things. My favorite thing I got was this framed print.

When we got home I got a package from etsy that ordered. I got a burlap banner for valentines day. This is how it came wrapped up.
Sunday night our friends Dan and Jenn (Marty's mom and Dad) came over to watch football. Here is a picture of baby Henry he shares a birthday with Graig! Graig will turn 40 on Friday and Henry will be 2.

Ava and Marty were practicing the Nutcracker ballet here they are posing. I love these girls!


1 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cute picture of you and Graig!!