Monday, January 23, 2012

Our week!

I have been SO busy I haven't had a second to post! Last week was crazy busy for us!  Friday we celebrated Graig's 40th birthday!  I had a surprise party for him so I spent a lot of time working on the party.  My talented friend Rebecca took pictures for me.  She just gave them to them to me today.  This is one of him just coming in to the party. He was SO surprised! 



Here is one of our little family (minus Brock because he had basketball practice)
Our birthday's are exactly one week apart.  My friends took me out to celebrate on Wednesday night. Here is an instagram picture of us.  I am so thankful for these ladies!  We had a great time. 

We went to my favorite restaurant and we ordered my favorite spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer.  I had to take a picture of it because it's so good!!
Brock has mid terms this week and he's been busy studying.  Yesterday we were watching football and he turned my desk in the living room around so he could watch TV and study at the same time.    Our friends Dan and Jenn came over to watch football with us.  Their son Marshall (in this picture) is 5.  He loves Brock!  . 
 
Ava and Marty decided to put Marshall up in a cheerleading stunt. 

I also started my project life scrapbook last week! I got the Clementine set for Christmas and it's been one of my favorite presents.  Project Life makes it so easy to scrapbook.   I have a ton of pictures to organize.   So far I've done 4 pages and I have about 400 left to go-ha ha!


I am a total loser it's 8:30 and I'm headed to bed because I have a cold :(  I can't be sick tomorrow because I have an all day retreat with my Greek students and then classes start on Wednesday.  I'll post pictures from Graig's surprise party later in the week.  Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What great pictures! Graig looks so happy in the first one!