Saturday, June 25, 2016

8th grade graduation

Monday we celebrated Ava's 8th grade graduation.  It was s fun day and our little fashionista took ALL day to get ready.  Thankfully I was off work so I drive her to get a mani/pedi and then to my friend Rachael's house for hair.


We had a party for her at our house after the ceremony. I decorated our chalkboard and the hutch in our dining room for the festivities. 

 
I hung up pictures  of her throughout the years and I also got out a few of her baby picture books.  Everyone had fun looking at the pictures. 

 
 

Ava wore a striped dress to the graduation so I decided to wear one too!  Twinsies!...... I'm totally kidding she would have been mortified.  But I did wear a striped dress to run errands on Monday before graduation so we took a quick pic together before I changed clothes. 

 
 
Here are Graig, Ava and I before the ceremony.

 

Ava got a presidential gold award for having a 90 or better average in middle school. here she is getting her award.

 

After the ceremony we took lots of pictures with Ava and her friends.  It was cute to see them all dressed up.

Ava and Kelly.  Kelly rides with Graig and Ava to school every morning.  

 

 

0 comments: