Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Life lately

Last week was a hectic week for us!  I have so many things to post about but sadly not enough time to blog :-( Ava had final exams and Brock had a busy week with his summer job.  We were also able to sneak in a few fun things.


Brock is playing on a summer basketball league.  Here he is with some of his teammates.  They play on Sunday and I go watch him play.  Graig usually is the referee for his games which is fun.

 
 
Brock's BFF George texted  me this picture of the two of them when they were little :-) 

 

Tuesday's we have Taco night with my friend Lisa.  Graig is usually reffing so Ava and I go and we always have a good time.

 

Thursday I went out to lunch to celebrate my friend Inez's birthday.  She is one of my most favorite people ever and she gives the best advice and she has had more adventures than anyone I've ever met.  It was great to celebrate her!

 

I hope you had s great week!
Xoxo

0 comments: