Monday, June 6, 2016

Country Living Fair

Today my BFF Sabrina and I went to the Country Living Fair!   We went a few years ago and had the best time so I was thrilled to go back again this year.


It poured ALL day long which was a nightmare but thankfully a lot of the Fair was covered so we didn't get drenched.


There were so many beautiful booths!  These  are some of my favorites from the day.




Sabrina and I both got vintage blueberry boxes.  We loved them so much and spent a lot of time picking out the perfect ones for ourselves. 


We saw beautiful rosemary toparies and I almost bought one but I've killed 2 so I decided not to get one but I do love them!


At the end of the day we ran into our friend Laurie!  It was great to see her so we took a picture.  


It was a fabulous day!  I can't wait for next year.
Xoxo

0 comments: