Saturday, June 11, 2016

Weekend Fun

Friday Rachael and I went to get pedi's to get ready for our girls weekend!  We had a great time and then I had to head back to work.




Friday after work I went with Rachael and Ashley to pick out our piece for Art and Bloom.  Each year our Garden Club sponsors this event to match fresh flowers with paintings in our town's art gallery.  For the past two years we have come in second place.  We always have fun putting the arrangements together!

Here we are in front of the artwork we chose this year.  I think this will be our toughest one yet because none of us have a real vision of what we want our flowers to look like.  Hopefully we can come up with something good!




Here is our arrangement from 2 years ago




And here is our arrangement from last year.  We did a beachy theme.





















I am reading two books right now and I am loving both of them! I love, love, love lazy nights at home reading!


























I also packed for our trip to Saratoga.  About one year ago I went with my four besties to spend the weekend together and we had a great time!  I hope this weekend is just as fun!



















Xoxo

0 comments: