Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday, Friday!

We have a fun weekend planned!  Tonight Graig and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and then tomorrow I am going to Saratoga with 20 girlfriends to go to a Dixie Chicks concert and spend the night.

Today Ava is on her 8th grade trip to a waterpark.  She had two of her besties spend the night last night and then Graig took them to school early this morning for their trip.


























One of the ladies from our May craft night sent us this picture of her concrete planter.  I think it turned out so cute!



Our peonies are starting to bloom!  These are my favorite flowers of all time and I am thrilled that we have so many in our front yard.  I always pick a bunch and bring them inside so we can enjoy them. We should have beautiful peonies for a few more weeks!







































Hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: