Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends❤️


This is one of my favorite weekends of the year-Holiday Market weekend. I’m also going to a class on Sunday on homemade holiday gifts so that should be fun!  I’m looking forward to a great weekend and I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.



1.  The Holiday Market is definitely a favorite this weekend!!  My friend Rachael and I started it  5 years ago.  We invite our crafty friends to sell their homemade holiday goods. The first few years we did our Holiday Market at Rachael’s house and then a couple of years ago we moved it to our friend Stephanie’s kitchen design store.  That is the perfect venue!  We are setting up tonight. I can’t wait to see what everyone made.  I always end up getting so many cute things from the Holiday Market!  Here are some things I made to sell.

And if you’re local here is our flyer.  We would love to have you visit our Holiday Market.



2.  I hosted two Friendsgivings this week!  One was for my friends and the other was for the ladies that are in my aqua arerobics class at the Y.  For both I made a turkey and stuffing balls.  I will post my recipe for stuffing balls tomorrow.  They were so good! I always love celebrating Friendsgiving.  

3.  I just got the brand new cookbook-Love, Welcome, Serve by Amy Hannon.  She has the cutest kitchen store in Arkansas.  I follow her on Instagram and I just had to have her new cookbook! I can’t wait to go through the book and make some of her recipes. 



4.  I got a letterboard and I’ve been having fun changing the saying on it every month.  I found this saying on Pinterest and I thought it was hilarious.  My favorite thing to do in the fall is stay home, light a candle and watch movies or read a book.  



5.  I learned how to make beautiful floral arrangements at the annual Garden Club flower arranging class on Monday.  These are some of the beautiful arrangements that were made.  This is always a fun event and it’s fun to hear the latest in floral design techniques. 

That’s it for me this week.  I hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo

1 comments:

ap said...

I hosted a Friendsgiving two years ago - it was so much fun and I think I will do it in 2018. Stuffing balls - yessssss! That crafting sale sounds amazing!