Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful and Blessed {2017 edition}

I originally wrote this post last year and I updated it for this year.  I hope you and yours had the best Thanksgiving

Xoxo

 I love all holidays but Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite. I love a day devoted to being with family and friends and celebrating everything we have to be thankful for. I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for.


I am most thankful for Graig and our two kids.  Since I was little I dreamed of being a wife and mom and these three made that dream come true.  I am thankful for them every single day.  Brock and Ava are growing up fast.  I am proud that they are working hard to achieve the goals they have set for themselves. The biggest joy in my life  is being a mom to them.  Brock started at ASU in August and Ava is in the Czech Republic on a Rotary Exchange.  I was so sad they weren’t home with us this year but I’m so happy they are both setting goals and achieving them.  Even if that means we are apart on Thanksgiving this year.  



 


I am so very thankful for my own family.  My Dad and sister are a huge blessings to me and I'm thankful everyday for them.  My Dad lives in Illinois and my sister lives in Texas so I'm thankful for the time  we are able to be together.





I am thankful for my in-laws that adore our kids and are always in the stands cheering at every sporting event and school function.  I am thankful to them for raising a son that they taught to work hard.  Graig has the best work ethic of anyone I know and I am thankful for his parents for teaching him the value of hard work.  







I am thankful for my dear girlfriends.  I love the good times we have together and all the memories we've made together. I am so blessed to have them with me in this crazy life.  



 


So much to be thankful for this year :) 

Xoxo

0 comments: