Thursday, November 23, 2017

Friday Favorites

So many favorites this week!  Yesterday was Thanksgiving my absolute favorite holiday of the year, today I’m decorating for Christmas, tomorrow I’m going to brunch and on a shopping trip with my girls and Sunday I’m going to NYC with my sister  in law Anne. 


I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1.  I spent the morning volunteering and then walking in the annual Turkey Trot for Hospice. The Turkey Trot is one of my favorite holiday traditions.  I love starting my Thanksgiving day at the Turkey Trot. They give pies for the winners of 5k race and I made a couple of pies  for the winners.  My friends and I also ordered the same Thanksgiving socks to wear which was fun.



2. Graig and I went to see the movie Wonder last night.  It was so good!  That was definitely a favorite this week.





3. My Thanksgiving centerpiece was another favorite this week.  I love the colors in this arrangement-so pretty!



4. My class at the Beckmann mercantile was another favorite this week.  I’ll have a post on this fabulous class tomorrow. At the class we learned how to make all of these wonderful gifts for the holidays.


5.  Going to see Joe Biden was another favorite from this week.  



I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Xoxo

0 comments: