Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday Favorites!

Today I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika to share my Friday favorites.  We celebrated the 4th of July and spent a lot of time swimming this week which is always fun.  This weekend Ava went camping with another family and G and I have some house projects to do and I'm going to a Sugarland concert Sunday night so it's going to be a great weekend!


1.  We celebrated 4th of July Wednesday with a parade, lunch and swimming with friends and a concert at night.  It was a FULL day!!  Here is a picture of the side table that I decorated in our sunroom.


2.  I made this delicious taco dip for a party last weekend.  I am going to post the full recipe tomorrow in my Saturday snack post.  


3.  Our niece and nephew are always two of my favorites.  Our nephew Gabe just got a new pet snack (ewww!!) and his mom sent us this cute picture of the two of them.



4.  My absolute favorite thing to do in the summer (besides swimming) is hanging out on the deck eating good food and having a fun drink.  I could do this every.single.night.  It's heaven to me.  



5.  This mason jar carrier that I got at Wal-Mart earlier this summer is a favorite.  I have used it all summer and I just love it!  I have used it countless times this summer.  It comes with six mason jars, straws and lids.  


That's it for me this week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
Xoxo

1 comments:

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

I have that same drink carrier and love it. I love the taco dip. What a fun and festive list of favorites!