Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend was a good mix of work and fun.  I just love weekends like that!  

We did a ton of scraping paint at our rental house.  It was super hot and definitely not fun but we are making progress.  We hope to have it all scraped and painted by the end of August.  Here is a before picture of our rental house.   As you can see we have a lot of work to do!  



Thursday night I went to the baseball park with friends to watch the fireworks and have some appetizers.  They have a new outside firepit area and it's a great place to watch the fireworks.



 We ordered carrot cake and nachos and both were delicious...and definitely not WW friendly but both were so good!  



Ava spent the weekend camping with another family.  It was a gorgeous weekend for camping and they had a great time!


Sunday night I went to see my favorite band Sugarland at Turning Stone.  I saw Jennifer Nettles in December and she was just as fabulous this time.  It was an amazing concert they played a good mix of old songs and new and it was a great night.  I went with some friends and we ate at the Tin Rooster before the show and that was a lot of fun!  





I am hosting book club tonight, our exchange student Anne is visiting with her family so we are having dinner with them tomorrow and then I'm having a day at the lake Thursday to celebrate the birthdays of two dear friends.

Have a great week!
Xoxo

0 comments: