Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017 Holiday Recap

The time between Christmas and New Years is my favorite time of the year. We had so many precious memories during that time that I wanted to do a post so I could look back and count all of our blessings during the holiday season.


{Thanksgiving}

Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year!  This year G and I had a quiet Thanksgiving together. Brock was in Arizona and Ava was in the Czech Republic.  



In November For Branch and Bloom we taught a class on how to make Thankful Trees for Thanksgiving Centerpieces.



My friend Julie hosted her annual Friendsgiving it was a fun night!



My BFF Rachael and I hosted our 5th annual Friendsgiving for our friends.  I love this tradition so much!  





I  ran the annual Turkey Trot on Thanksging Day.  It’s always a great way to kick off Thanksgiving Day.



Rachael and I hosted our 5th annual Holiday Market.  The Holiday Market is an event where we invite all our crafty friends to make items to sell then we invite the community for a day of holiday shopping.  It’s always a great event!  









{Christmas}

My sister in law Anne and I spent two days in NYC.  I love spending time with her and I hope this becomes a new tradition for us. I love NYC at Christmas 🎄 






Of course we had to stop and see the tree while we were in NYC.  We were there the Sunday/Monday before it was lit. 




I hosted my first annual tree lighting party to commemorate our one year anniversary of having the tree.  I think this will be a fun new tradition for us!  



Rachael and I taught two craft classes in December for Branch and Bloom.  We taught a personalized sign class and a farmhouse wreath class. 





My Bunco group had a Christmas party and gift exchange.  It was so fun!





My friend M had her annual Christmas party.  She always has a photo booth set up at her party and we always try to make a pyramid. Maybe next year we will perfect our pyramid-ha ha!




I saw Jennifer Nettles in a Christmas concert.  She is my favorite singer and I love Christmas songs so it was the perfect night!



I had my annual Christmas gift exchange with my BFF’s.  Our annual gift exchange is so much fun!  



I marched in the Christmas parade to support my friend Lisa and her Shoeboxes for Seniors event.



I was also able to go to the Shoeboxes for Seniors event before I left for Arizona.



Graig and I spent 10 days in Arizona with Brock for Christmas.  We had a wonderful time spending time with Brock and exploring Phoenix and we visited the Grand Canyon.  It was a great trip!









Meanwhile in the Czech Republic Ava has been enjoying the European holiday traditions.  She went to a Christmas market and helped clean the traditional Christmas carp. 



I just love this time of year!

Xoxo


1 comments:

Emmett Travis said...

Lovely blogg you have here