Monday, December 11, 2017

Weekend Fun

This weekend was a good mix of work and fun.  I love weekends like that!  I was able to get some stuff done around the house, I went to work for an honor society induction, and I went to three fun Christmas parties.  It was a great weekend!!


Saturday afternoon my friend (and favorite group fitness instructor) Heidi had a holiday open house. It was so fun she had lots of good food and crafts in the basement for the kids to do.  I got to visit with some of my favorite people.  It was a great afternoon!



Saturday night my friend Mica had her annual Christmas party.  Everyone brings snacks and she has a naughty or nice gift exchange.  I made rainbow cookies (I’ll post the recipe this week!) and candy cane Jell-O shots.  Both were a big hit! 



Every year we try to make a pyramid (don’t ask me why?!) and this year it was a big failure. 👎🏼 We had fun trying though and maybe next year we will perfect the pyramid-ha ha!



Here are a few other pictures from the party. 



Sunday afternoon I had an induction ceremony for one of the  student groups that I advise.  We inducted 22 new members into Omicron Delta Kappa the leadership honor society st the College. It’s always a nice event.  Here are my students on the executive board of the organization. 



There were a few sorority members that were inducted into the honor society so I took their picture for our  newsletter. 



Sunday evening I went to my friend Sabrina’s for our annual BFF Christmas gift exchange.  Her house was decorated so cute for the holidays.  I just loved it!





We all came in our pajamas and had dinner together and then opened our gifts.  It was such a cozy and fun night!  And we were spoiled rotten by all of our gifts from each other :-) 



That was my weekend. I have one more week of work and then G and I are off to Arizona to see Brock for Christmas I can’t wait!

Xoxo

0 comments: