Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Favorites

We had a great Christmas and I can’t believe it’s over already.   December just flew by 😫.
 Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.



Our favorite this week was definitely be in Arizona with our son Brock.  We had a great 10 days with him and it was hard to leave him and the sunshine of Arizona.  He loved showing us around and we spent a lot of time laughing, talking and having fun.  His spring semester classes at ASU start on Jan.
7.



We got home on Tuesday and this is how I’ve felt all week. We’ve been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing and that feels really good. However, I’m still not ready to take down my Christmas decorations yet.  I just love them!  



In Arizona I re-read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  I just love her and all of her books.  This book follows her year long happiness journey.  Because of this book I am inspired to create my own Happiness Project for 2018.  



I created a collage of my favorite 12 pictures of 2017 and put it on my instagram last night.  I have so many good memories from this year.  Many I forgot until I went back and looked at all my pictures from the year.  




In December I got four new books and I can’t wait to start reading them!  I’m going to make some time during this long weekend to read.  I just love buying books and getting them as presents.  My sister read A Simplified Life and she loved it and I have heard great things about The Love, Welcome, Serve cookbook. 



I hope you have a fabulous New Years!



Xoxo

1 comments:

Joanne said...

I had to laugh because I literally has to ask my boys and my husband what day it was yesterday! I truly thought it was Wednesday but they all assured me it was in fact Thursday. Sounds like you had a wonderful week!