Sunday, December 17, 2017

Lily and Val Surprise Box

A few weeks ago I ordered the Lily and Val Christmas surprise box.  I know surprise boxes are very popular but I’ve never ordered one before so I thought it would be fun to try one out.  I am a big fan of Lily and Val.  I ordered the Keepaake Kitchen Diary in the spring and have been filling it with recipes all year.  It is my hope that one day I’ll pass this along to Brock and Ava.





I also ordered her Chalkboard lettering book and tool kit.  I got it months ago and hope to start teaching myself to chalk letter in the new year.  



(The beautiful images above are from the Lily and Val website) 

I was excited when my box arrived last week! 



Inside were many beautiful gifts!    Right on top was a beautiful handmade wreath that I hung in our kitchen.  I love the festive red ribbon on top.  




Also included in the box was a hand lettered print, a hand lettered holiday card, some lavender sheet spray, a lip gloss, bath soak, and goats milk soap.  I love bath products so these surprises were perfect!



Also included were some fun party napkins and some cocktail stir sticks.  I’ll use both when I host bunco next month. 


This adorable Christmas ornament was also included in the box.  I hung it right on our tree.



The last thing in the box was an adorable canvas pouch for makeup and accessories.  



I love everything in the box and will definitely order one again!

I can’t believe Christmas is 8 days away.

Xoxo

0 comments: