Monday, July 16, 2018

Weekend Top 3

Our weekend was a good mix of work and fun.  I feel like I say that every weekend but those really are my absolute favorite weekends!  This weekend I celebrated the birthdays of two of my dear friends, I watched Ava in her annual Gus Macker Basketball tournament, and G and I worked on scraping the paint off  our rental house.  It was a full and fun summer weekend!


1.  I started the weekend a little early by taking a vacation day Thursday and going to the lake to go boating to celebrate the birthdays of two friends-Amy and Sabrina.  Our friend Stephanie has a boat and our friend Shannon has a lake house so we spent the day on the boat and hanging out at Shannon's dock.  It was a beautiful day and a great way to celebrate!




2.  I work part-time for the community foundation in our town.  The foundation gives money to local non-profits and last Friday the Board President and I did check presentations for some of the non-profit organizations that the foundation gave money to during this funding cycle.  I was happy that the foundation was able to fund my friend and neighbor Heidi for an annual soccer tournament that she coordinates every yer in memory of her Dad.  


3.  Ava had a basketball tournament this weekend so I spent most of the day Saturday and Sunday watching her play.  She loves basketball and I love that she loves it.  She and her teammates played their hearts out in 90 plus degree temperatures all weekend.  In the end they came in third place and got the sportsmanship award for their age division.  




I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo

0 comments: