Monday, February 22, 2010

A quick craft


Last weekend I painted the shelves in our office black so I decided to do a quick project to put on our freshly painted shelves.  I really like the way these plates turned out.  They were decorative plates that I already had I just printed a couple of vintage labels from the graphics fairy and modge podged them on to my plates.  I really like the way they turned out!





Here are some pictures of our shelves.  I painted them all black and got hammered nickel hardware for the cabinets.  I really like the way they turned out!  We still have to put the cabinet doors on the corner  upper and lower shelves.





4 comments:

Anne said...

That looks beautiful! I really love that monogrammed green basket.

Julia said...

That is a lovely built in, and you have decorated it so well.

AG said...

Angie, I love the changes you've done. I really miss coming over! We should get together soon. I miss you. A lot.

Angie Holden said...

GORGEOUS!!!