Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two quick and easy projects

I have been looking for some new artwork for our house.  I have had the same pictures and wall hangings on our walls since we moved in five 1/2 years ago and I am starting to get sick of looking at the same old pictures.  So this past weekend I did a couple of little projects for our dining room.

I got these printables at  The Graphics Fairy they have SO many cute ones!  I modge podged them to a frame and a canvas that I already had.  I loved the way they turned out and they were simple and easy projects.








Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Now that is so cute. What a great idea. It is always so nice to have something new to look at. Hugs, Marty

Janna said...

Those are really cute!

So Sunny Day said...

very lovely projet!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"