Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day!!

We are in the middle of the biggest snow storm that we have had this year.  We got at least 12 inches today and we are getting more snow tonight.  Brock and Ava didn't have school today because of the anticipated bad weather.  Since it wasn't too bad this morning I went to work for the morning and Ava went with me.  She had fun making copies and coloring.  She LOVES going to my office.  At lunch we went to each lunch with Graig and his co-workers and then we came home and took a little nap :)

When Graig got home he shoveled our driveway and then we went over to check on our neighbor's house.  They wanted Graig to SHOVEL their roof off because we got SO much snow.

Here are some pictures from today.

Our poor house covered with snow!


I love the trees covered in sparkling snow!
Graig and Brock in front of our neigbor's house

Graig and Brock walking down our street
Graig shoveling snow off the roof!

Brock and Ava will probably have another snow day tomorrow!  I am looking forward to it, I have a lot of things to do around the house!

1 comments:

AG said...

I like having a snow day but I really hate this stupid snow! Ugh! But it is nice to stay home. :)