Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A quick update!

On Friday night Ava had her cheerleading and gymnastics show at the YMCA!  She has been doing a cheerleading class since last September and she has been doing gymnastics since she was 2.  It was cute to watch her show!  Brock and Grandma Jan went with me to watch her. Graig had to ref a basketball game so we took lots of pictures to show him.

Here is Ava with her cheerleading team.  They are SO cute!  They did a cheer, a chant and a dance.   
Ava with her friends Anika and Lennon
Ava doing her dismount on the balance beam


Ava doing her vault (this is her favorite gymnastics element!)



Ava on the uneven bars

I told you I took a lot of pictures!  Have a great Tuesday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always,and I domean always falling. I hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot cheaper a few months later.

(Posted from S3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)