Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend wrap up!!


We had a houseful on Friday night because Brock and Ava each had 2 friends sleepover at our house. Brock and his friends went to play basketball and Ava and her friends stayed home with me and we watched my friend Robin's baby boy so she could go out to dinner for Valentine's Day. The girls LOVED watching him!


I also worked on a cute craft project for Ava's room that I am going to show you tomorrow.

Saturday I felt like a taxi cab driver taking Brock and Ava to all of their activities- ha ha! Saturday night Graig took Brock to his baseball lesson in Binghamton and I took Ava and her friend Marty to Friendly's for dinner (their favorite!) and then we went to watch The Princess and the Frog at the movie theatre on campus. It was a really sweet movie. Marty loved it and Ava (poor thing!) fell asleep about 1/2 way through the movie.

Sunday (Valentine's Day!) we opened our little Valentine's Day gifts and I took Ava and Marty to church. They wore outfits matching their American Girl Dolls. They were so cute! Graig helped me hang up a huge chalkboard that I bought at HomeGoods. I put it in our dining room, I LOVE it!!

Last night I took Brock and Ava to spend the night with Grandma Jan. They are out of school this week for their winter break! They are so happy. She is going to take them snow tubing today so they should have fun!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I love your new chalkboard! Ava looks cute with her doll and matching dress.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you all had a busy, but fun weekend!!! Love Ava's dress!