Friday, April 15, 2011

Brock's trip

At 11:30 this morning Brock left on his trip to the Grand Canyon.  He was so excited to go!  He was up and showered at 8am.  I went to work for a couple of hours and then I went home to get him and he had both of his suitcases ready to go in the kitchen.  We stopped by the grocery store to get him some snacks and then we got a quick bite to eat at Subway and then I dropped him off at the school.

Brock was embarrassed but I wanted to take a few pictures of him before he left.  Here is Brock with his friend Willy.    Brock packed all by himself so I hope he remembered everything-ha ha!


Here is Brock with his 3 roommates-Willy, Austin,and Noah.  I know they are going to have a great time!

Today they are flying to Las Vegas and they will start their sightseeing tomorrow.  I called Graig and as soon as Brock's bus pulled away from the school and he picked up the phone  said "you're crying aren't you"  I am proud to say that I didn't cry at all! I am happy for him and I think he'll have a great time.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you took pictures! He is sure growing up fast! Hope he has a lot of fun! And...you have every right to tear up every now and again...he is your first born! Love ya--try to call your little sister this weekend (just a gentle reminder :)! Or better yet you and Ava facetime us tomorrow.