Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday!

We all had a blessed Easter.  I ate my weight in cadbury eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs.  Graig spent the day working in our yard and cleaning the garage (his Easter tradition), and Brock and Ava spent the day getting on each other's nerves since I told them that this was a family day and they couldn't have friends over.

Graig snapped this one picture of us before Mass this morning. B and A look THRILLED having their picture taken.


Yesterday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with Grandma Jan in Cooperstown. When we got home Ava, Brock and I made Resurrection rolls.  Here is Ava posing with one of her rolls. 

Thursday night and Friday I worked on this stencil above my fireplace.  I got the stencil free at the  Jones Design Company Blog.   That window is the one I got for free a few weeks ago.  I didn't even paint it I just scrubbed it down because it was nasty.

Another project I recently completed was this mossy E.  You know I love anything and everything that is a monogram!

I also wanted to show these cute little gifts I made for my Sunday School class.  I got these tags at the eighteen25 blog

Today we had a delicious Easter lunch with ham, Au gratin potatoes, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs and rolls.  I ate WAY too much.  
Hope you had a happy Easter!

4 comments:

AG said...

First, I love your dress! Second, the above the fireplace looks great! I was just thinking of those windows. I need to get mine so I can do something with it. And where did you get that stencil??

CUTE!!

Janna said...

I love the picture of you and the kids. You look so pretty! I love the "peeps" treat bags.

Janna said...

The first time i read this post I didn't get what you had stenciled. But I looked at again and had a "duh" moment. It looks so good! I love it!

Michelle said...

Love the picture of you three! You look GREAT! Love your shoes and that dress!