Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend fun with friends!

Yesterday Ava and I got up and got ready so we could go to a craft show with my friends Sabrina and Allison.  We all thought we were going to make a stop at the craft show then stop by the one garage sale in town. We decided to make a few more stops and have lunch together so it ended up being an all day trip.  It was a lot of fun!  I got some really cute things.  We went to this great craft store that Allison suggested.  I am SO glad we did I found a tone of great things at that store!

During our first stop at the craft show Allison and I got these matching bird baskets.  I added moss and a little bird that my Mom gave me. 


I got this little cloche from the Craft store.  We stopped by the floral department of our grocery store and bought this little plant to go underneath the cloche.  Allison got one of these too and she came over last night so we could re pot the plant into a smaller pot so it would fit under the cloche. 

I also bought this mason jar wire vase.  I love it!  I can't wait to get a bunch of flowers to put in it!

My favorite find of the day were these (free!!) windows that we found!!  We actually drove by a house and saw these outside.  We left a note and said we would buy them and the guy called back and  said he was going to trash them so Ava and I went this morning to pick them up!  It will be fun to craft with these!

At the craft store they had a mix of old and new things.  This platter was old.  I liked the shape of this.  I put this in my hutch but I think this platter would look good with chalkboard paint. 

Tonight we had taco night and we are getting ready for the week ahead.  This is the last week of school and work before spring break!!  I am going to watch 60 minutes and go to bed early-such an exciting life I live-ha ha!  Hope you all had a good weekend. 

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Such cute finds!!