Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, Thursday

This has been a busy week at our house.  I have had a busy week at work with a lot of events and poor Brock came home from school on Tuesday sick.  I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has strep throat and a sinus infection.  He has been sleeping a lot and sneezing a lot. Tonight (thankfully!) he is feeling better.  Tomorrow he leaves for his 8th grade trip to the Grand Canyon!  He is SO excited!!  He packed all of his things tonight so he's ready to go!

Monday night we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt with our neighbors.  It was so fun! 

Here are all the kids before the hunt.  Ava has the white hat on and seems to be scratching her forehead-ha ha!


Here are all the kids lined up ready for the egg hunt!

Look at all the eggs they found!

This weekend I hope to get a lot of spring cleaning done (exciting I know!) and on Sunday Graig, Ava and I are going to an indoor water park with some friends to celebrate our spring break!  It should be fun.  

1 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Angie! What indoor water park are you going to on Sunday? We'll be at the Lake George 6 flags lodge on Monday... let me know if that's where you're going! I think I'll also be in oneonta on Saturday for a quick visit to the volleyball reunion... maybe I'll see you around town! :)