Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday!

This afternoon I got a text from my friend Sabrina.  She said "I want to start a blog will you help me?" I was SO excited!  I have been trying her to start a blog for years.  She is so creative and is always coming up with cute  ideas for projects and crafts.  Her blog is called Poppies and Pinwheels.  Here is the link.  Last night she came over along  with Allison and we worked on her blog.

Here is Sabrina hard at work on her new blog.



Ava hung out with Eliza.  Ava LOVES playing with Eliza!


We also did a quick craft project for me...this is still a work in progress. Sunday Allison and I went to our favorite junk store and we bought these cake tins.  Allison saw this idea on the Crafting Chicks blog.  I also saw this in the Pottery Barn catalog.  It's a tiered stand.  We just glued it together last night.  I need to figure out what I'm going to put in it!

Today I'm at home with Ava she isn't feeling well. I think it might be allergies.  Poor thing she is STILL sleeping!   This afternoon Brock has a baseball game and I am hoping to get out of the house to get some flowers!  Have a good Tuesday.

0 comments: