Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tour 2011



Welcome to our Christmas tour 2011! I have done this tour for 3 years and I love seeing how people decorate for Christmas.  I am always looking for new ideas!  I also love to look back and see what I changed or added over the years.  
 This year I was really late getting our decorations up.  I usually like to put our decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving but this year that didn't happen so I went really went simple with our decorations.  I only bought a couple of new things. 
Let's start in the dining room. 
Our hutch.  I love changing this up for every season!  Right now it's red and green with a little turquoise for Christmas!


 
I always like to hang ornaments on our chandelier. 

A Christmas countdown made by my talented friend Sabrina.  Inside each tiny envelope is an activity that you can do each day to get ready for Christmas like drinking hot chocolate, going sledding, reading Christmas stories, etc. 

Graig brought home this centerpiece for us.  I love the roses with the fresh pine. 

Here's a little tree in our office.  I put it in front of a side window so you can see it from the street.  I had all clear lights but Brock and Ava love the colored lights so I used all colored lights this year.  I always love having my Christmas trees lit up when we are home. 


Our living room!  This window is over our fireplace. I made the Candy Cane wreath which looks so cheery.






Here's a fun wreath that I made for our living room door last year.  I love the lime, silver and red!

Our sunroom!  The wreath was made by my firiend Sabrina and I made the JOY sign.  I bought little Christmas tree at a craft show.  I use traditional red and green colors in my Christmas decor. 


A little Christmas in our kitchen.  I don't have too much in here but I do love this Christmas plate on top of our fridge. 

And last but not least here's a picture of Ava with Santa!  I was surprised (and happy!) that Ava wanted to get her picture taken with Santa at the mall.  I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up!

Merry Christmas!!  I always love looking at holiday decorations.  I can't wait to tour the other homes and see everyone's Christmas decorations. 

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Everything looks great Angie, you have a great eye for decorating!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Everything looks so beautiful!! Love the tree!